Custom made extra deep desk, with foot rest and Ikea chair.
On the desk
I use a 2019 15in Macbook Pro (always in calmshell position in a MOSISO laptop stand). Connected to that are 2 AOC monitors on monitor arms. One is 27in and the other 24in. There is nothing special about them.
I use a Realforce 87u keyboard and a Logitech MX mouse.
Lighting is provided by a vintage Anglepoise desk lamp and an LED strip behind the desk.
Other bits include:
- Logitech C920 webcam
- Blue Yeti Nano Mic
- Cambridge Audio amp and speakers
- Hakko soldering iron
- Epson V800 film scanner
I do all my development in a terminal, leaning on iTerm2 with NeoVim and Tmux.
My essential cli tools include:
- autojump : A cd command that learns - easily navigate directories from the command line
- bat : A cat(1) clone with wings.
- fzf : A command-line fuzzy finder
- ripgrep : ripgrep recursively searches directories for a regex pattern
- htop : an interactive process viewer for Unix systems
- httpie : a command-line HTTP client
- jq : jq is a lightweight and flexible command-line JSON processor
For creative things:
I like to keep my EDC simple.
Slip Wallet: Nothing special, small and simple
Leuchtturm1917 notebook: Small dotted
Kaweco Classic Sport Rollerball: Stunning pen
Olympus XA: Best small 35mm camera money can buy
Citizen Promaster Aqualand watch: A gift from my mum